Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Blessed...

Good morning everyone! I hope you guys have had a great weekend! I have pretty much rested and recouped from vacation, and I'm just about ready to head back to work tomorrow. :)

Today, I am using the week 4 Verve sketch for March. Jackie created the sketch and I love love love it. Feeds right into my square card obsession. Here is the sketch:


I needed a thank you card and wanted it to be a little funky for the recipient, so here is what I made:




Honestly, I adore these Cosmo Cricket papers. I do , I do, I do! This one is called Salt Air and it has bunches of cool patterns and colors. I thought this paper used a wonderfully bright, but funky, combo! I don't know that I would WEAR these colors together, but I sure do like looking at them. :)

Thanks for stopping by and if you get a chance, stop over and play with the Verve sketches!


Stamps: Just for You and Great Friend (Verve)
Card Stock: Melon Berry, Fine Linen (Papertrey); Really Rust (SU); Salt Air pp (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Extras: Melon Berry grosgrain (papertrey); Brown pearl (pizzazz-a-plenty); Labels 14


6 brownkowments:

kasia c. said...

Fabulous! LOVE your pieced flower, the ruffled ribbon (perfect!) and all of the patterned paper. They all go so well together.

Oh and thanks for the heads up on the pinwheel die! So Cute!! and there's a stamp set too. :D

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Positively scrumptious! Love these yummy colors and that paper pieced flower!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations