Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AmberInk Love

Hey you guys! Thanks for stopping in. Ok, so you know how sometimes you get in these "moods" where you cannot stamp stamping? That's what happened to me last night. I started out making a card using some of my AmberInk digis and before I knew it, I had made 4 of them. Yikes! I decided to show them all to you at once, so you could get all of the fun in one big post! 


This first card is so simple, but the font of this digi just really got to me. I love it. All I did was add some bloomers and patterned paper (of course! ) and voila!



This next card Ava loved. She thought the sentiment was so cool and she picked out the colors. The fan has glitter on the blades and is really shimmery in real life.


This third card is my favorite. The paper combined with those mushrooms was just a hit with me. I LOVE those mushrooms! They're so so cute.



This last one is one that I sent this morning to a friend that I have been thinking about a lot lately.  I hope she likes it. This is another in that line of sentiments with that great font.



I hope you guys enjoyed my Amberink "marathon"...lol. Be sure and head over to AmberInk to see what you can get your hands on! They have cool stuff!



12 brownkowments:

Cathy Weber said...

Keva, I am having a hard time figuring out which is my favorite card. The pink flower one is really nice, soft and pretty. That is a great font for the Thank You. The patterned paper on the card with the fan really reminded me of Maile's new stamp set, don't you think? Every one of these cards was just the style of cards I love. Great job on them.

kasia c. said...

That was my kind of marathon! These are all gorgeous and all so different. Those mushrooms are so adorable and I love the glittery blades on that fan!
I hope this means you are finally feeling better. :)

Mindy said...

What fun cards! My favorite is the first Thank You card. The elegant simplicity of the design paired with the flowers is stunning.

Dana said...

Ahhh, a marathon where i can be lazy and draw out the time I spend looking. Now THAT'S a marathon! I am totally CASEing that fabulous first CAS card. WOW. SO clever to just add the P paper and ribbon. Need to try that pronto.
Ava is correct...that sentiment and fan image ARE cool. I love the PP on this one.
I love mushrooms too and the PP is a perfect contrast.
Your friend card is lovely, but makes me feel nostalgic for some reason...

Nerina said...

WOW - looks like your marathon was a roaring success all around! Well done on creating cards that are so different from one another - they're not just a 'groove' that you've repeated over and over again! I love all of the different DP's you've included in these, and have to agree that those mushrooms are fabulous (but there will always be part of me that does a double take when I see those gorgeous blooming embellie strips *swoon*!!)

Unknown said...

Looks as if someone was having a wonderful time last night. All of your cards are fantastic, I would have to say the first one is my fav. I love the colors and that ribbon. Great job.

Pam said...

WOW Keva! You constantly amaze us! So much better than dinner and a movie! I'll take this marathon any day. Love em all, but that top card stole my heart. You're so cool!

Amy Kolling said...

My favorite card here is the "you're cool" one! Ava is right, such a fun "cool" card!! You are doing such a great job with AmberInk!

dpkennedy said...

These are all so lovely! I love those bloomers...so elegant with that font and pp! Great card marathon!

Erica said...

Well I would certainly call that a good "mood", Keva! All of these cards are fabulous!

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness! I am in love with each of these! That first card is....WOW!! I love that rose trim and the paper! The fan card and the mushrooms....holy cow! Super duper cute!! The bling leaves on the last card are so pretty!! You rocked these for sure!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations