Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wee Chevron Challenge..

Happy Sunday everyone! Don't you just love long weekends? This one has gone by nice and slowly for me and I have really done nothing but stamp. Love it! :)


Today, I have another card for the Moxie Fab Chevron Chic challenge, but I am also entering it into this week Wee Memories Challenge.


 The challenge is to be inspired by something from Etsy or Pinterest. Well, I love love love Pinterest and had lots of things on my boards to be inspired by, but once I saw this chair I knew I could knock out two challenges at once and, BONUS!, I loved the chair. 


So, here is the Pinterest inspiration piece:





Awesome, right? So, here is the card I created from that:


Hope you continue to enjoy your weekend. Thanks for stopping by! Laters..




Stamps: BB: Chevrons, Through the Trees (Papertrey)
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight (SU; White, black (Papertrey)
Ink: Versamark; Black (SU)
Extras: SU black embossing powder; Flower button and satin ribbon(Papertrey)










15 brownkowments:

Renee said...

AWESOME!
Love the inspiration photo...
and you nailed it!
And elegant...
sigh.
LOVE it!

Amy Kolling said...

So elegant is right! You got this inspiration piece nailed to a t. Love those chevrons!

Sue Ann said...

Oh how I love the Chevron Stripes set ........ and you really showcased it here BEAUTIFULLY!!!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous card. I have never tried heat embossing, but your card looks so good I want to try.

Unknown said...

Great take on your inspiration pic. Very classy and elegant card.

Andrea M said...

Holy schmokes, that chair is AWESOME! Your card is FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC! Love the use of chevron stripes! Great job!

Wendy said...

First of all LOVE your card so classy and beautiful. Sencond, your inspiration photo is putting a big smile on my face, to understand why you have to go visit my blog.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Keva! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Giovana said...

This is a fabulous card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Laurel Beard said...

Wow! This is fab! Love the chevron and love your card and inspiration pic! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations