Monday, September 8, 2014

Your wonderful self



Hi all! Second post of the day - fancy! :)

I am playing along with the Make it Monday over at the Papertrey/ Nichole heady bog. The challenge was do emboss resist using die cuts. I swear it t me watching that video 100 times before I got it right...lol. I'm a slow learner apparently. I do like how it came out. I don't have a lot of the dies, so I was a little limited on what I could do PLUS my versamark is contaminated with red ink so the embossed part has a pink tinge. Anyway, so here is the card along with a close up of the embossed section.









Check out the challenge and play along.

2 brownkowments:

Keri said...

It's more challenging than it looks, right?! ;) I had to redo my first one a couple of times...paper kept shifting...kept forgetting to tape it down! ;) Yours turned out so pretty. :)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations