Sunday, August 3, 2014

New Home


Hi everyone! Have I been gone for a while or what? So many things have happened the last year or so. I lost my job last May, so it's been a bummer not having that second income, ya know? I've also just been away from stamping even though I had the time. I guess I didn't have the motivation or desire, but I think I've got my mojo back. I just bought some new Papertrey and Stampin' Up stuff. I can't wait for it to arrive. So tell me...what new stamp companies are out there. I'm so out of the loop.

Anyhow, today's card is one I made for my cousins housewarming party today. I thought the keys and lock images from the Papertrey Lock and Key stamp set would be perfect. I think it came out pretty well.





Hopefully, I'll get into some challenges in the next coupe of days so I can get my brain going again. See you soon and thanks for coming by!





4 brownkowments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Welcome back! What a happy surprise to see your post this morning. I've also been on hiatus from blogging. Instead, I post a few of my favorite creations on a Pinterest board.
Great idea to use the lock and key dies with a new home sentiment. Beautifully done! I look forward to seeing many more!

deb g said...

Hi stranger! I,too, was happy to see a post from you this morning. Hope you are well! Love the card - perfect for the occasion.

Unknown said...

Nice to known you're back in blogland. I've been more away from my blog over the past year. Nice card looking forward to your next creation.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations