Saturday, January 26, 2013

Retro Sketch - Baby

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday. So far, mine has been great. Just came from my monthly massage and hubby is grilling brats. Then, in an hour or so I have a Premier jewelry party to go to and then hubby is cooking dinner. This day should be sweet! :)

So, this morning I decided to play along with the Retro Sketches for this week.
I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow, so I thought I would go ahead and create a card for the little one. I still haven't decided whether or not I am going to make a matching bag...I guess that depends on the type of gift I get...which I have yet to do. LOL

Here is the card: 






I have had that stamp set from SU for years and years. It is still my favorite baby set. I think it is called A New Little Someone. JUst love that bunny and the little booties,too! 

Thats all I have...I hope you have a great weekend!





2 brownkowments:

Wanda said...

Cute baby card. I love the bunny, still kicking my self for not purchasing that set.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations