Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gloomies..

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I have a fun and busy little card for you today. I used this weeks Card Patterns Sketch, seen here:



What a fun sketch! Here is my card:



I really liked mixing the patterned paper and the big buttons were perfect for that element in the sketch. All of the flowers I have are too big to be used there. I didn't dawn on me until after I made the card that I could have used my MFT rolled flowers die. Ah well, maybe next time. :)


Hope you're having a good weekend and, if you're in the path of Hurricane Irene, that you're staying safe and dry. 




6 brownkowments:

Kara said...

great job with the sketch..love that paper with the little colored squares!

Amy Kolling said...

Love love that paper! This sketch looks like a lot of fun with the tilted squares!

Carla S. said...

Great card, Keva! I love the PP you used and the cute sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

Suzanne Russell said...

There you are again! I love the big, bold dots and the bright buttons are the perfect finishing touch!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations