Friday, June 17, 2011

love you..

Hello. Happy Friday! Today I have a card for you that I created for this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger. I was immediately drawn to the spools of thread and the colors and I thought the squiggles on my MME paper, the stitching on the ribbon, and the felt would make for a fun trigger inspired card. 




Again with the bright colors, but I thought these would be perfect for a little "i love you' card for my daughter, Ava. I wanted to make her a little something to let her know that I love her...hope it makes her feel happy.
I used my new Paper Smooches stamps...they're so dang cute! Check it out:




Thanks for stopping by! Oh, I almost forgot..today is my birthday,too! :)  Happy 38th birthday to meeeee....lol. 




Stamps: Word uP (Paper Smooches)
Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise (SU), Natural White (Papertrey); MME patterned paper
Ink: Only Orange
Extras: Felt, Ribbon, button, scallop border die, hearts die, spiral notebook die, Cain Print impression plate (Papertrey)



21 brownkowments:

Sue Ann said...

Great card Keva and it is totally perfect for MIss Ava. I hope she is feeling well. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Georgiana said...

Your daughter will definitely have a smile on her face. Those colors are so vibrant! Happy Birthday to you!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Arlene said...

I love your reason for making this card. :) This card is vibrant and I love the colors. Happy Birthday to you! :)

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Marlena M. said...

Happy Birthday Keva! I always look forward to peeking at your cards...this one is adorable! ;)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is simply adorable! Happy, happy birthday! Hope you have a supercalifragilistic day! :)

Cathy Weber said...

Super cute card Keva, and a great big Happy Birthday to you! How great you got a ticket to the PTI event on your birthday too. What a fun present to yourself. I love the really big I Love You sentiment on this card and all those colorful squiggles. Have a really, really great day.

Tenia Nelson said...

So lovin' this card Miss Lady!! And 38....what?! You so so do not look it at all!! Have a wonderful day dearie!!!

Julie said...

This is really cute! I love the squiggly line bits :) Happy Birthday!

Gayatri said...

What a fun card Keva! Love the vibrant colors and the font of the sentiment is all lovey :) I love it.

Jen Carter said...

So cute! Love how the IP looks on the blue and those squiggly lines are perfect!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Keva! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw, happy birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)
Love the cheeriness of your card - and what a great reason for making it!

Dana said...

OMG this card is increduble Keva! I ADORE it! Blue and orange are my fave and this is so well laid out. Love the green felt scallops!

Andrea M said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Keva, happy birthday to you!!!!! Sorry the wishes come a bit late, but they're heartfelt!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!
Wonderful take on the MF trigger!!! Sweet card!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations