Sunday, October 10, 2010

Off the Wall expressions..

Good Sunday morning to you all! Today's card is for this weeks Off the Wall Craftiness challenge. Let me just say that I LOVE these colors together. They work VERY well together. I'm not sure I would ever pick these colors by myself, but oh I for sure will now.

Anyway, so here are the yummy colors from this week:




And here is my card:



I truly love that Timeless Textures set from Skipping Stones. I got the idea of putting the design just in the corner from this card by Ashley Cannon Newell. Lovely, right? Her stuff always is..anyway, so I hope you like the card and that you'll play along with the Off the Wall Craftiness challenge this week. I won last week, so I am super stoked! :) Laters!



Stamps: Timeless Textures (skipping stones); Inside Out: Thank You (papertrey); Very Vintage Labels 4 (Waltzingmouse); Forever in our Hearts (Verve)
Card Stock: Apricot Appeal, Early Espresso, & Vanilla (stampin up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal (stampin up)
Extras: Early Espresso ribbon and pearls  (stampin up)


11 brownkowments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is gorgeous Miss Keva!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

Ted said...

Keva, I love this card...that corner pattern is wonderful! Clever!

Karen B. said...

This is divine, and the corner element, wow! Your card really makes me want to try out this challenge, it is so beautiful!

~Tammy~ said...

Keva, just beautiful~ Isn't it funny what beautiful creations come out of challenges. This sure worked because I really love your design in the corner! Thanks for playing with us OTWC and Good Luck AGAIN! :-)

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Love how you stamped the corner only, Keva! Cute and clever!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the design in the corner and your framed sentiment is just lovely!

BethieJ said...

Keva I LOVE this!! It turned out just BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a GREAT day!

Laurie said...

OH my! This is awesome! I love the little design peaking out on the corner! Beautiful card Keva!

Amy Kolling said...

I think what's so awesome about this card is that fun corner! I love it and this color challenge!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations