Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunday School thanks...pt 2

Hey there..happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well so far. Here is the 2nd card I made for Ava's Sunday School teachers. I love this paper (and yes, I realize I have said that before...).


Sorry about the bad picture..I was headed out the door when I took it, so it's a bit blurry...  :)

Stamps: Inside Out: Thank You, Giga Guidelines (papertrey)
Ink: Certainly Celery; Chocolate Chip (stampin up)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Greenhouse Gala dsp (stampin up); white (papertrey)
Extras: Grosgrain (papertrey)



8 brownkowments:

Julie said...

Oooh you got the Greenhouse Gala paper! Love that stuff!!! Super cute card, Keva!

Danisha said...

Wow, I have to say that I love the paper too! What is it??? Lovely card Keva!

Dana said...

That IS gorgeous paper, but I like the white sentiment layer too. So perfect with the the multi-colored BG.

Maggie said...

Keva--you do such fun things with ribbon on your cards! I wish I was as adventurous with ribbon on mine.....I've gotta start taking notes!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations