Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rolling by...

Happy Saturday everyone! As you're reading this I am either on my way TO or already IN Atlanta. It's supposed to rain the entire weekend, but hopefully we'll get to get out and do some things. I like to shop there because they tend to have stores that we don't have in Nashville. Of course, if my plan worked and I spent a TON last night at the Papertrey release then I may not have any shopping money..haha!

So, here is a card I made using my Rollabella from stamping bella. She's so adorable! I paper pieced her top and colored her *acid washed* jeans in with Copics. I love the look they give when you use the colorless marker..so cool! I made this for this weeks Taylored Expressions Sketch. I used the Papertrey dies for the flowers at the bottom of the page (from Beautiful Blooms 2) and stickles for the little *dots* inside the flowers.  I really like these colors together. The color scheme is based on the Stampin Up Designer Series Paper "Thoroughly Modern".


Well, I hope you guys all have a wonderful Saturday! I really appreciate the fact that you guys stop by my blog and leave me love...makes me happy!


Stamps: Rollabella (stamping bella); Chair-rished sentiment (papertrey)
Ink: Rose Red; Tempting Turquoise, Creamy caramel, Close to Cocoa (stampin up); Copics (papertrey)
Cardstock:Rose Red; Tempting Turquoise; Chocolate Chip and Thoroughly Modern dsp (Stampin Up); Stamper's Select White (papertrey)
Extras: Rickrack die, Nestabilities, and Beautiful Blooms 2 die(papertrey); Stickles



5 brownkowments:

Sue Ann said...

I was the roller skate queen back in the day.... long before inline skates came around. I love all the groovy girls you have in your collection!!! They are SO SO FUN!!!

Laurie said...

Oh she is so cute Keva! Love those colors! Be safe on your trip! :)

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card! the color combo and these flowers are look beautiful!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations