Saturday, September 10, 2011

thoughts..

FINALLY....finally my mojo is back and life has settled down enough to stamp again. My husband is home and reintegration has been...difficult. I guess the older your children are, the harder it is for things to get back to normal. Ugh..


Anyway, I am back and have been stamping all morning! Yay! Today, I have a card for this week's Colour Q! Here are the colors for this week:



Neat colors, huh? Orchid Opulence was always one of my favorite SU colors. I decided to use one of my new Market Street Stamps that arrived a little over a week ago. It's called Comforting Florals and I absolutely adore the image of this vase and flower combo. Here is my card:







I added Crystal Effects to mimic water...in person, it's really cool. Well, I better get back to the family. Thanks for stopping in!!





15 brownkowments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous, Keva! Glad you mojo is back and your husband too ;) Good luck with reintegration!

Sara Mac said...

Love this Keva! I think you chose the perfect amount of each color to pop against the white base. Thinking of you! {{{HUGS}}}

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fabulous color combo, and you worked it!! What a beauty. Your mojo is working perfectly!! Love the sweet vase of flowers. Glad your hubby is back!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Keva! Love your blossoms! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Christina said...

Gorgeous use of the colors, Keva! I love the glossy look of the water and the pom pom trim. Thanks for joining us again at the ColourQ!

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card, Keva! Glad to hear that your husband is home!!!

LeAnne said...

Keva your cards are always a breath of fresh air! This is just lovely....Thanks for playing the CQC this week!

kasia c. said...

Oh Keva, this is gorgeous! I LOVE that amazing pom pom trim.

Glad to hear your hubby is home. :)

Jen Adcock said...

When I see your lovely creations, it is hard to think that you are ever sans mojo. This is so sweet. My favorite, oddly enough is the sophisticated yet understated texture from the IP on the aqua scallops. And those pom poms....gorgeous! Horray on the return of your husband. Happy days!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Keva, I'm soo glad to hear your hubby is back at home! That is the most wonderful news! I LOVE your card using MSS! So glad your mojo came back and you chose this set! To date, it's my favorite MSS set yet! I loved seeing your card over at Colour Q.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations