Wednesday, September 14, 2011

celebrate..

Hello! Well, this week is just flying by! It's already halfway done..yay! 


Today, I have a card for the current CR84FN challenge. Here are the challenge colors:

I decided to make a card unlike my normal cards. No patterned paper and no buttons. Pretty CAS, though, I DID add ribbon and glitter. Hey, Rome wasn't built in a day, ya know? I had to have SOMETHING extra. :)

Here is what I made:


I love the way Smokey Shadow looks with the bright pink and bit of black. The butterfly is actually the same color as the ribbon, but the glitter didn't photograph it the same. 


Well, that's it from me. Hope you guys have a great Wednesday!



13 brownkowments:

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous! I do like the clean and simple design and the sparkle too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Connie Collins said...

Keva, this is beautiful. I love the color combo of pink and gray and that sentiment is perfect. I love how you added the butterfly.

Kara said...

love the sentiment in the circle with the trail and butterfly!! beautiful!

Marie said...

What a stunning card. The butterfly just floats off the page. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

Sue Lelli said...

Keva, I am LOVIN' that glittery butterfly and your ribbon treatment! Such a PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful CAS card Keva! Love the sweet sparkly butterfly and the scrunchy ribbon!

Mona Pendleton said...

Lovely design Keva! Love the shimmery butterfly! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Keva! Love the added glitter on the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Denise said...

I love the sentiment! I {need} to break out Happy Trails... great inspiration~

Andrea M said...

Keva, girl, you made these colors SHINE!!! WOW!!! Love that shimmery butterfly!!! Fabby CAS layout! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations