Sunday, September 25, 2011

a most beautiful day..

Hey and welcome to this month's Papertrey Blog Hop!






Here is this month's inspiration photo:





I loved the colors and lines, so I went with the obvious inspiration and came up with this:



This was the first time I ever used these die...and I really liked them. They make great flowers, for sure. This was a super simple card, but I love the colors on the patterned paper and the little glittery button,too! Well, thanks for stopping in...see you on the hop!


 











31 brownkowments:

Cristina said...

You really made those stripes shine, Keva. And your flower looks incredible!

Kelly S. said...

Awesome stripes...that flower is amazing, and I just love the jeweled center!

Anonymous said...

Lovely design! That glittery paper is scrumptious :D

Amber said...

Hey Keva!!! I am loving this layout and your stripes are fabulously done!

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, Keva! I love that striped paper! Perfect flower with the sentiment too! :)

Inkyfingers said...

This is so gorgeous Keva. I love the colours and your flower is beautiful.
Hugs
Carol x

Christina said...

So fun! I love the tall shape and that fabulous flower. Wishing I had ordered that die myself! It looks awesome with the glittered button center!

Gayatri said...

I love the stripes standing tall and the beautiful flower, Great card, Keva!

Stephanie said...

Love your stripes, Keva! You picked the most perfect paper and button for your flower, too! Lovely card!

Jen Adcock said...

Loving this tall, dark, and handsome card. So well executed. Delicious colors Keva.

Lori said...

That paper is perfect for the challenge--and that gorgeous flower is a stand-out!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love that you made this a tall card Keva!! That paper is fabulous and I love your flower!!

Evette K. said...

absolutley beautiful card. i am a bright color person so this is right up my alley. which die did u use for the flowers. love that flower. ekciampo@yahoo.com

Joyce said...

Such a great card. You really make a statement with those tall stripes, and that bloom builder flower looks just great. I'm so jealous, because I can't get my die to work.

Andrea M said...

Awesome take on the inspiration pic!!! Love those stripes! Love the tall card!!!

Kristii said...

What an awesome card!!! I love the size and the stripes are absolutely perfect!! You totally rocked the challenge!

kasia c. said...

Love those stripes and the big flower! Great take on the inspiration photo. :)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations