Wednesday, September 28, 2011

u rock..

Hi there! Hope you're having a good week. Mine is so far, so good. I have a card today for this week's Friday Mashup.  I haven't had a chance to play the last couple of weeks, so I wanted to make sure to play along this week. Here is the challenge:

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge : 
  1. Make a project using the "Square Sketch above ".
  2. Or Make a Project that has a "Masculine" theme.
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Square Project using the Sketch, with a Masculine theme".

I decided to stay true to the sketch and the theme and create an all purpose guy card. Here ya go:



I pulled out my Papertrey and Verve die and had a blast creating this card. I love the little "splatters" on there. Fun!


Thanks for stopping by.  If you get a chance, play along with the Friday Mashup! 



6 brownkowments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Keva, this is a fabulous take on my sketch. What a great teen card. So glad you found time to join us this week for the Friday Mashup Challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Lisa said...

Fabulous! I love the colors you've used and those guitars are the perfect accent and yes, those splatters really add a great touch! Fantastic job mashing up the challenge!

So glad you were able to join us at The Friday Mashup!

Lesley said...

This is awesome Keva, love the colours and the clean design. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh no! I need that die and stamp set from Verve.....my list is never-ending!! Love the paint splatter and your guitars angled!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations