Friday, September 23, 2011

Operation Julie's Smile


Hey guys! No card today. My elbow IS a lot better, but I still haven't been able to make anything. I am hoping that when I get home this everning, it will feel well enought to stamp something! Of course, when i CAN'T stamp is precisely when I have all sorts of ideas in my head TO stamp..lol.

Anyway, I am here today with a special post about an upcoming Blog Hop that I am sure you'll want to be a part of. Most of you know Julie Renae. If you've heard of The Play Date Cafe or CAS-ual Fridays, then you know who she is! She's a super DT coordinator and all around great person.

There will be a benefit blog hop called 
that will take place Oct 7-9.  
There are a variety of
companies and design teams who will be participating 
in this hop to help raise funds for this benefit. 
 
So far, over $2000 in prizes have been made available 
and will be awarded for both participants 
and those who donate. 
 
Click here to read more about Julie's story and why you will want to be a part of this benefit!

 

1 brownkowments:

Julie Ranae said...

Keva...you are most kind to take up blog space to share this benefit and I am so appreciative of your support. I can't wait to have fun along the hop with you!!!! Love ya girlfriend!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations