Thursday, September 29, 2011

for you..

Hey there! Ava's school is having a silent auction tomorrow and we are sending in a Hollister gift card so the kids can try to bid on it with their money. Well, it's money they ear for being great students, so not actual currency that you can spend outside of school...lol. Hollister is Ava's favorite store, so I imagine I may see this card again when she bids on it herself! :)


I decided to make a little holder for the gift card using this week's Color Throwdown colors:


I used my seed packet die again and came up with a really simple little design since I'm pretty sure it's going to go into the garbage. Ha!


Thanks for stopping in! Have a great rest of the day.


7 brownkowments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fabulous gift card holder!! I shudder to think someone would throw this beautiful thing away!

Joyce said...

I absolutely love this. It's going on my list of things to do with the seed packet die, my all time favorite die! I'll bet that gift card sells for a lot!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love that seed packet die for holding gift cards. Super job with the IP & flower. I can see some little girl bidding on the item just for the holder istself.

Broni said...

Now that's WAY too pretty to be going into the garbage! Hopefully Ava will be the highest bidder so it will come back to you!! I love it, Keva!

Marlena M. said...

This is so well made/beautiful...it will definitely be used again. ;)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations