Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wishing you sunshine..

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping in tonight. I've got a quick post since I spent too long on Pinterest and now it's time for bed..LOL!

I've got a card using this week's Color Throwdown colors, seen here:


Here is my card:


I made a card using stamps from PapertreyInk (sentiment and balloons); Market Street Stamps (sunshine background that I love!) and Lil Inker (cloud dies). I love mixing and matching like that. It was fun to make this card. I have had the idea for this card in my head for weeks. I like the way it came out. I can't wait to try it with different colors...so fun! You could potentially see this same sort of card later in the week..lol.

Well, thats it for me tonight. Night!






14 brownkowments:

Cathy Weber said...

So glad I checked in too, Keva. I love this card! That Market Street background is so neat! It was the absolute perfect background for those balloons and clouds. I love how you used three different companies stamps to make one card that fits together perfectly.

Amy Kolling said...

Ack Keva! I saw this too late......You should have linked it up for the MSS Block Party! I'm so sorry! I think this is one AWESOME card. I think because of this one card, I will get my own Sunshine background stamp!!!

Debby said...

Now this one Keva is going straight in to my favourites folder! Great take on the colours and love that background.

Michelle said...

Wow, Keva! This is gorgeous. I love the background stamp, and I love the layout. I love it all.
Michelle.

Kara said...

love it..the colors are unique and work really well...love the placement of the balloons!

Christina said...

This is SO fabulous, Keva! That sunshine background is awesome! Love the soft, distressed look of these stamps together, and the clouds are the perfect addition. Super cute!

Suzanne Russell said...

I love this card too! You should know that I am now participating in a variety of blog challenges because of you. You have also sold me several new tools! Thanks for inspiring me to try lots of new things with your beautiful designs!

Laura Pryor said...

Keva, this card totally ROCKS!!! I love the fusion of all the different products which work together so fabulously. LOVE that you used your LID clouds!!

Mynn xx said...

Awesome! What a fantastic card! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Andrea M said...

OMG!!! That sunshine background is totally WOW!!!! I LOVE this card girl!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!! Sure to make anybody's day! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
It's good to be back visiting blogs again - getting into my old routine!!! I've missed so many gorgeous projects here Keva!!!

Jen Carter said...

Keva I love this!! The MSS background and the Lil' Inker clouds are perfect for creating the scene with the balloons!! Really, really cute!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations