Friday, September 16, 2011

happy train..

Whoa, Friday already? Don't get me wrong..I'm glad it's here but, man, it seems like this week flew by! I hope you guys all had a great week. Mine was pretty good, I suppose. Nothing remarkable happened. :)

I have a card today that I made for this week's Colour Q challenge. Here are this week's colors:




Fun colors, right? They put me in the mood to make a little boy birthday card. I seriously have NO birthday cards around. I really must start making cards that are usable. I have plenty of cards that say things like "birds fly cause they have wings" (not a real sentiment) or something like that and nothing that just says  "Hey, happy birthday" or "congrats" or even "hey buddy!"...lol. Do you guys find yourself making cards that you don't REALLY use? The madness has GOT to stop...lol. So here is the card I made:




Now to find a boy to send it to and I am all set! Have a great weekend. Go Buckeyes!!!


9 brownkowments:

Denise said...

Hey lady! I've been laying low for a bit but it is so good to be back getting caught up on all your fun projects! I love the paper you chose - perfect and happy for a little man!

Kara said...

so fun!! love the paper you chose for this card!!so glad you played along this week at the ColourQ!!

Margaret M said...

I know exactly what you mean about just having random cards..need to do better myself! Love the card..great colors and I like the train!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Keva! Love that train. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Unknown said...

LOL, Keva! I think the same thing all the time! I love making "inspirational" cards, but rarely actually use them! I keep challenging myself to make birthday cards, because I need them SO desperately! ;) Adorable train card, great for a boy. Thanks for playing at the colourQ this week! :)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations