Friday, September 30, 2011

nuts about you!

Hey there! Dropping in today with the CUTEST little stamp set. It's called the Acorn die and stamp set from Lil' Inker. It's so much fun to play with! 


I paired it up with this week's Card Patterns sketch, seen here:



And came up with this:

Cute, right? Those acorns are so neat and easy to cut...like butter! They even come with various faces and sentiments.  I also used the Sentiment Flags, also from Lil' Inker, to add the sentiment. Perfect!


That's it for today. Tomorrow is World Card Making Day...are you entered in the blog hop yet?!?! 




6 brownkowments:

reeree62 said...

Keva, this is so so CUTE! I just rec'd my acorn die & stamps yesterday & cannot wait to play with them!!!

Laura Pryor said...

KEVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! This is FANTASTIC!!!! I didn't even know that the sentiment you used would fit on a Sentiment Flag!!!! YIPPEEE!!! Great use of the sketch, fabulously done acorns!! LOVE!!!

Amy Kolling said...

ack!!!! ADORABLE! Funny! I love it! I love the little faces so much and Laura did a great job adding them to the set don't you think? Cute cute!!!

Jen Carter said...

That is so cute Keva!! I love your colors and the woodgrain background!! I also love the twine around the ribbon too!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations