Saturday, September 24, 2011

hello, friend..

Hey there! Saturday and i am feeling almost 100%! I managed to stamp last night and it didn't bother me at all, so yay!


The first card I wanted to make was for this week's Color Throwdown challenge. Here are this week's colors:
I initially thought to make a baby girl card, but once I got started I went in another direction and made a generic "friend" card to send out to a buddy that's been missing from church the last few weeks. :)

Here is the card:

I really liked the paper. It has a great mod feel! Well, that's it from me today. Thanks for stopping by! 





5 brownkowments:

Kara said...

that paper is cool!! glad your elbow is feeling better and you were able to enjoy creative time again:)

Jen Adcock said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Keep it up. <3

Just love the color pallette. Very 60's chic. Especially with the TB sentiment in the cropped circle. So well done, as always.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations