Monday, September 12, 2011

peace..

Happy Monday, guys! Thank you for stopping in. I am using more of my Market Street Stamps today. I just cannot get enough of them. Today's set is called Hippie Chic and it's adorable. 


I am also using this week's Card Pattern sketch, seen here:



I really like this sketch. There are so many ways you could go with this. I decided to keep it fairly simple. Here is my card:


Well, that's it for today. Stop in over at Card Patterns and play along! 



5 brownkowments:

kasia c. said...

LOVE this card! The colour combo is super and I love all of the little details you put on it! :)

whoistracy said...

Love the way you wrapped the ribbon around the main panel, so pretty. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations