Saturday, October 1, 2011

what we need..



Hey there! Ahh, It's the weekend again AND its World Card Making Day! This is my first time participating in any way, and my hope is that I'll get a few things done today and post a few times. Of course, the best laid plans and all..lol.

I  used the current sketch from the Market Street Stamps sketch:




I LOVE this sketch. It can be used for SO many occasions. Well, here is my card:


I also used this week's Colour Q colors, BUT since I was obviously too busy to actually READ the directions, I can't enter it. I'll have to create something else with these fabulous colors and try again! LOL

Ok..well, thanks for stopping by. If this is your first time, welcome! If not, thanks for stopping in.  Be sure and check out the other blogs on the WCMD blog hop! Have a great day! Don't forget to get something stamped! :)



8 brownkowments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keva! What a beautiful card! Wishing you a happy World Card Making day!

Teri

kasia c. said...

This is really gorgeous Keva! I love how you used the colours. :)

Good luck with your WCMD fun, I wish you tons of creativity, and time!!

Laurie said...

Oh my! Keva this is gorgeous! I love the plaid! This set is so fun! Happy WCMD my friend!

Amy Kolling said...

Yay, I love that you played along with the MSS Sketch!!! Love your little loopy die on the side and your flowers are just so pretty!!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations