Monday, January 7, 2013

Without You

Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a great weekend? Mine consisted of a wee bit of partying a people watching followed up with a late night trip to Waffle House...yum. 

Today I am playing along with the ladies over at Colour Q. The challenge was to pick any f the designers chose as their favorite and create a card with it. Of course I went for the more subtle colors and chose Silke's favorite:



I decided to make a little missing you card. I love love love the 'U' from the Verve set "You & I". It's really a fun set and I love the die cuts that go along with it.

Here is my card: 






It was a really fun card to make. The colors are just so right for each other.  Well, I'm off. Take care! Laters..


4 brownkowments:

Unknown said...

Love how you used these colors. And the big U...super cute! So glad you joined us at the ColourQ this week.

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Keva, love the clean look you created with this combo! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

A really fun card and sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations