Wednesday, January 16, 2013

For Mom

Good morning, everyone! I've had the flu since Saturday morning and it is not fun. Plus, I'm a mean sick person so it's hard for people to feel for me...lol. Maybe not mean, just bratty. :)

Anyway, yesterday was my Mom's birthday and this is the card I made for her. I used my Verve flowers from Great Friend (possibly my favorite flower set on Earth) and my Papertrey Inside Out: Birthday (my favorite "collection" that Inside Out is).





I also sent flowers and I'm not sure what else we are doing later in the week when we are all better.Maybe cake? Who knows. Well, hope you all have a great day! 

3 brownkowments:

Michelle said...

Keva, this is beautiful! I bet your Mom loved it! I hope you recover soon from the flu!

Suzanne Russell said...

Love your color combo here. So soft and feminine on the square shape. Hope you feel better soon!

Laurie said...

That flower is gorgeous! I love the twine too! Beautiful card Keva!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations