Monday, January 21, 2013

Healing wishes & a question!

Good morning! Ah, it feels soo good to be off today. Our weekend was packed and that is the complete opposite of out normal weekend. I got my hair cut (don't like it), Ava got her hair cut (adorbs), we went to the movies, the mall, out to eat, we were just EVERYWHERE! If weren't off today, I'd be a force to reckon with at work....ok, maybe I wouldn't. LOL

Anyway, I am playing along with Retro Sketches again this week. They have some seriously great sketches. Here is this weeks sketch:


And here is a get well card I made with it:



I really like those colors together. The Fine Linen and Early Espresso really complement each other. Well, that's all I have today. 

Question: I am working on my photography skills...not quite there yet.  Do anyone own a light tent or an Ott light or how do you take YOUR pictures? I need some tips!





 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations