Monday, November 1, 2010

Wishing you the best...

Hi all! Today's card is for the current Off The Wall Craftiness challenge. The color are typically seen as Halloween colors, but my card isn't a Halloween card. I made mine out to be either a wedding card or just a general well wishing card. Here is the card:



And here are the challenge inspiration and colors for this week:






Honestly, I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I like it for the kids, but for me it's not so big on my list anymore. :) Because of that, it was nice to make this into something else other than a Halloween card. 

Well, that's all I have for today. I hope your week starts off great and continues that way. Laters!


Stamps: Kind Words (Verve)
Card Stock: White, Orange Zest, and Bitty Dots orange polka dot paper (papertrey); Black dsp (stampin up)
Ink: Memento Black
Extras: Buttons, rhinestones (papertrey); Blossom nesties; lace ribbon (stampin up)



15 brownkowments:

~Tammy~ said...

Love the flower blooms and lace ribbon! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-) Aloha!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow, you nailed the colors perfectly, love the flower and ohhh that ribbon just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! And that lace ribbon adds a great touch!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awesome layered flower and I just love how you used the colors for something other then Halloween! All of the patterns and textures are fab, too...that lace bow is gorgeous!! :)

BethieJ said...

Keva this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love your take on the challenge!!
Have a GREAT day!

Amy Kolling said...

I LOVE that you didn't "do" Halloween here! This is great but it has that touch of spooky with the black lace. Great touch!

Unknown said...

Oh, it's delicate and beautiful. You totally made it work for you!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love, love, love your flower and the dots are perfect!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card Miss Keva!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations