Sunday, July 5, 2015

With Sympathy

Good Sunday to you all. Today, I am back with a sympathy card for a friend of ours who lost their 16 year old son last week. It has been such a shock and so sad. He was such a healthy and active kid, but somehow his heart and organs just gave out and before he could get a heart transplant, he died. 

So, this is the card I made for them. I used this week's Retro Sketch, seen here:




And here is my card: 




I used the Life is Beautiful dies from Papertrey Ink, and a sentiment from Out on a Limb, also from Papertrey Ink. The patterned paper is from SU. Thanks for stopping by!




 

2 brownkowments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card - how devastating for the family! I can not image losing a son~

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so, so very sad. And what a beautiful card you made for the family.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations