Friday, June 26, 2015

Smallest Things - CTD #348

Hi everyone! Well, I suppose the stamping bug has gotten to me again cause here I am. Life has been so hectic and we have had lots going on, but it's time for me to get back to something that makes me happy. A little Me time. 

Anyway, today I am playing along with Color Throwdown #348.





That's such a really cute color scheme that I thought would be perfect for a baby card. I used a couple of Verve Stamp's Plain Janes - Emery (the sweet elephant) and Smallest Things (sentiment). I also grabbed some old SU Designer paper that I had lying around.





So, I hope you like it! I am hoping to clean out my craft room tomorrow because - as you can see from my pic - it is at that stage where I have no idea what I actually OWN because there is just so much stuff...lol.

Thanks for stopping by!



 

4 brownkowments:

Ava said...

Great card! I'll send this to Louis and Harry when they adopt a baby. :)

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Keva, and I love the sweet sentiment...great use of the CTD colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Lori said...

Glad the stamping bug has gotten to you again! This is just too sweet! Love the paper pieced elephants. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations