Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dear True Love..



Hi All! Today's card isn't for any challenge. I saw the paper in my stack of papers and thought it was too pretty NOT to use. It's a very linen looking paper that I really couldn't get to pick up on screen, unfortunately. : ) Here is the card:




Have you guys heard this song - Dear True Love by Sleeping at Last? Oh, I love love love it. I go to sleep to music each night and this is on my "sandman" playlist. It's such a beautiful song. That gave me a little of the inspiration for this card with all of the "true loves" as the sentiment. Let me see if I can link to it...






Ok....I think it worked! 



1 brownkowments:

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your choice of colors with these stamps, the perfect pairing.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations