Monday, August 18, 2014

Anniversary Wishes..



Hi everyone! It's Monday and time for the Mojo Monday challenge. I love these because they make me think outside of my little sketch box. I used some stamps that ordered from Verve n Friday - and they came today. Seriously...are you kidding me? I have never had that kind of turn around on anything I bought. Anyway, the sets I bought were On Occasion and Poppy Birthday along with the matching dies. great stamps. Anyway, I wanted to make a card that was a little different. Something maybe a little rustic or just quirky. Either way, this is the card that came out:




I just think it's a little different. I had really been wanting to use that "wooden" paper., but never really had anything to match. I matched it with the SU Strawberry Slush and loved it. 

Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch, by the way! 

Thanks for stopping in!!



 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations