Wednesday, February 1, 2012

who's counting?

Hi there! Thanks for stopping in. Today is Wednesday, which means it's time for another Color Throwdown challenge! This week's challenge is brought to us by Kerri! Here are this week's colors:



Don't you just love that picture? The wallpaper looks amazing. I'd love to hang out in that room for a while! I decided to go with a simple card this week. Ok, so I HAD to use some patterned paper..lol..but it's still a very simple card. Here ya go:

I thought all of the random numbers on the patterned paper went perfectly with the sentiment! I added a few pearls on the white to give it a little pop and I was done. Oh, I also embossed the sentiment in white so it stands out a little more. 


Well, that's it for me today. Be sure and stop in and see what the other ladies have done with this combo!






10 brownkowments:

dpkennedy said...

That patterned paper is adorable! Love this cas yet bold card! Great job!

Joan Ervin said...

Simply elegant, Keva....the patterned paper is just perfect and I love how you embossed the sentiment in white on the black paper....love that look!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Now why didn't I ever think to white emboss on black CS? It's such a great look and that DP is just the perfect fit with the sentiment! Cool CAS creation!

Barbara said...

LOVE that sentiment! And this totally put together card! Fabulous, Keva!!

Broni said...

Yes, that paper is absolutely perfect with that sentiment! What a great CAS card, Keva!

Lynn Put said...

Keva your card makes me smile! Love the fun sentiment, number designer paper and sweet scallops!

Lori said...

This is too fun! Love the sentiment with the number patterned paper.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations