Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thanks for all you do..

Hi there. Today, I have a VERY quick post. I am cutting it close getting this card in for this week Colour Q. I have NO idea where the time went...lol! Here are this week's colors:



And here is my bright and fun thank you card!


I made this card for Ava's Sunday School teacher. Today is the last day of the Sunday School year..starting next week, she'll be in the Youth Group! Eek...where DOES the time go? 

Anyway, hope you like it. Have a great rest of the day!!



9 brownkowments:

Debby said...

Oh love those bright colours, how did I miss seeing those this week! You did a great job with them too Keva. Love those flowers.

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Keva! You used your colors well. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

kasia c. said...

Keva, this is so pretty! I LOVE the way those flowers look with the embossed white outlines. Fabulous take on the colour scheme.
I hope you are having a good summer so far. :)

Lindsay said...

Ohhh, me likey Keva! This is just lovely! What a great use of color and that sentiment makes me happy!

Wanda Cullen said...

Keva, you rocked those colors in this bold and beautiful creation! Love it!

Frances said...

Oohhh, that's so pretty, is jumped off the Colour Q page, love those flowers and the ribbon, gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful, Keva! Your work is always clean, crisp & refreshing! Hope your daughter's SS teacher liked it! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week, too!

Ginny said...

oooooh, such a pretty card....I LOVE IT! I just might have to CASe it. Thanks for your sweet comment on my card.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations