Thursday, July 15, 2010

Papertrey Posse Challenge - July!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the 2nd Papertrey Posse blog hop. This month's challenge was to use a certain color scheme. The colors were Ocean Tide, Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, and Dark Chocolate. It took some time to get this card right...but I like what eventually emerged from the stamp room.


The patterned paper on this card totally saved me. I wasn't sure how I was going to get the colors to come together, but I think it worked. Don't forget to check out the other ladies in the group.



Stamps: Say it with Style (papertrey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (stampin up)
Cardstock: Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Melon Berry (papertrey); Poteeka Souffle dsp (Hobby Lobby)
Extras: Ricrak die (papertrey)






10 brownkowments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Adorable!! Love how you kept the stamping simple but used all the colors, it looks great and not too overwhelming, color-wise!

Anonymous said...

Great Card Keva! That patterned paper was perfect! Love the Hi-Ya! sentiment.

Jackie Pedro said...

Fun card, Keva!! I had a hard time with these colors at first but ended up loving them together in the end!

Suzanne said...

Great card. I love the openness of the print. The simple sentiment balances it out beautifully.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations