Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last minute baby....

Ok, was I the one that said I wasn't going to be posting a lot? Gosh, I suppose I underestimated the time I spend stamping and the need I have for attention..lol.

So, my mom calls tonight as I'm in the middle of creating a card for tomorrow's Blog Hop over at papertreyink and says, 'I need two cards for tomorrow. One from you and one from me." Hmm. Well, ok, mom...let me just drop what I'm doing and get on that. ;0)

Actually, I am quite happy with the way they turned out. What do you think?


The yellow one is a close case of this one by Debbie Olson. I basically changed the background paper to one with clouds and changed up the ribbon. That card is so classic that it just jumps off the page at you, ya know? She's awesome.  The second one was just one I thought of while stamping the first one. I used Stickles on the yellow card and crystal effects on the bear in the pink one. I love shine and sparkle!

Ok, seriously..this is it. No more two post days! It's bedtime..ok, well time to get in the bed and watch cartoons...have a great night!



3 brownkowments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Those two baby cards are so cute and sweet looking! You did wonderful for just 'whipping' them up at the last minute.

Jill said...

Are you sure we're not related? Because I have SAME MOTHER, LOL! Yeah, it's nice to have your own personal card artist on call, isn't it? ;-D But, secretly, I'm flattered that she asks. Love your two cards! I'm not so good under pressure, but Debbie Olson is a great go-to when you need an idea--fast!

Danisha said...

I love these little cards!!! So sweet. I need to get a set for baby cards, these are adorable!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations