Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Birthday Wishes



Hey you guys! Thanks for stopping in. I know I had a card for the Retro Sketches already today, but here I am again with another. I love the sketch. I love sketch challenges! I'm also playing along with this week's Curtain Call challenge and this week's Color Throwdown. Take a look at these colors for Curtain Cal and then for Color Throwdown.







Aren't they beautiful ?This card is for a very good friend whose birthday totally slipped my mind. It was the day Ava and I went to the Ed Sheeran concert, but that's no excuse, right? So, I'm ending the card along with a Starbucks gift card as a peace offering. Maybe I'll get invited out for coffee! haha.

So, here is the card and then the sketch: 



I finally got some of the little sequins from Stampin' Up! and used some of those: 


Aren't they just adorable? I must get more of these. 

Anyway, so here is the sketch:




Well, that's all I have for today. Thanks for stopping in!




6 brownkowments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Keva. Love the little gift card holder envelope, the sequins, the sweet flower... nice job combining all of those challenges. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown and Curtain Call.

Broni said...

Hey, Keva!!! (waving!!) Love this great interpretation of the sketch and use of the colors!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your friend will love this sweet birthday card! You totally rocked both challenges! So glad to see you in the CTD gallery again!

Tracey McNeely said...

Keva this is so pretty I love your use of the colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

Joan Ervin said...

What a great idea for a gift card...the little pocket on the card is just tooo cute!!!! It's wonderful to see your fabulous card in the CTD gallery, Keva!!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations