Monday, December 17, 2012

Pink Christmas!

Hi everyone! Well, it's been over 10 months since I posted. Sooo much has happened in that amount of time, but I won't bore you with all of the details.  Just know that I am really happy.  I have not stamped one thing since February.  The only reason I have gone into the craft room in that amount of time is to iron. :(  Yesterday, though, my daughter asked if I would make cards for her teachers...grrr...I did not want to, but I did. It was actually fun again! Life sometimes gets in the way of fun things and they hit the backburner, right? Well, that's what happened to me. I THINK I am back....but we will start slowly. :)

Anyway, here is one of the cards I created. I uploaded four of them on Facebook, but this one is my favorite. I hope you guys are all having a nice week. See you soon!







7 brownkowments:

Kara said...

Hey you!! How the heck are ya? Glad to hear you are happy:) Love your card and I look forward to seeing you around again!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Hi Keva!!! What a wonderful surprise. It's so nice to see you back in blogland. You may not have made a card in a while, but I see you haven't lost your touch and it appears as though you have kept up with the most recent stamps over at PTI. Hope all is well.

wintam said...

hey.... great to see you again! and your card! hope you're back to stay.... :)

Suzanne Russell said...

So glad to know that you are alive and well! Its great to see one of your beautiful cards again. Isn't it interesting how our children can lead us to do things we wouldn't do on our own? Good for her and good for you! Merry Christmas.

Evette K. said...

Welcome back. We've needed u. Love this card u made, simple and elegant. Happy Holiday to you and a blessed New Year. luv, ekc

Michelle said...

Keva! So good to see you! I actually came by a couple of weeks ago to see if you had popped into your blog, and now here you are. :-) I'm really glad to hear that you are happy. I look forward to seeing more of you. Your card is pretty!

Marlena M. said...

You were on my heart and HERE YOU ARE! Praise God!
Beautiful card, of course. Hope to see more of you Keva. Have a beautiful New Year..day by day~

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations