Friday, September 17, 2010

Monkey Hugs...

Hello friends! Happy Friday night to you! :)

Tonight's card uses inspiration and the sketch from the Week 4 Verve Sketch Challenge over on SCS. Here is the sketch:


And we were to get our inspiration from one of the cool living rooms on the House to Home site.  I chose this cool and modern room:





I decided to play a bit on the focal point and go more cutesy and less sophisticated..lol. Here is my take on the room:




I just love this little monkey! I added a little lip gloss and a bow in homage to Audrey Hepburn...lol. I really like the way it turned out. If you get a chance, please play along with us on the Verve forums on SCS. There are 5 weekly sketches this month and you have until the end of the month to get them all uploaded and everything..fabulous prizes await! :)

I may be late in getting something posted tomorrow. It's Family Day on base, so we'll be up there most of the day. Hopefully, i'll come back with some cool pics of C-130's and such. 

Laters!




Stamps: Love Monkey, Kind Words (Verve)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz, White (papertrey); dsp (stampin up)
Ink: Melon Mambo (stampin up); Memento Black 
Extras: Ribbon, Scortape, and glitter (papertrey)



2 brownkowments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations