Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Soiree!

Hello there! Today, I decided to try Mercy's sketch. I often look at the sketch, but this is the first or second time I think I have tried it. I have a friend having a baby, so I thought I would use the sketch for her card. I am in love with this designed series paper from Stampin' Up called Elegant Soiree. I think the colors are just fabulous!



I've started NOT coloring images for some reason. It's something different and I kinda like it. :) Have a great day today!


Stamps: A New Little Someone (stampin up); Baby Button Bits (papertrey)
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Vanilla, Kraft, and Elegant Soiree dsp (stampin up)
Ink: Basic Grey, Certainly Celery (stampin up)
Extras: Grosgrain (stampin up); Button (papertrey)





7 brownkowments:

Anika said...

What a sweet little card! Love what you've done with that ribbon!

Amy Kolling said...

What an adorable card.....I agree with Anika and love how you have done your ribbon trim!

Julie said...

This is beautiful, Keva! Great job with the sketch! I think it's fab! I have that DP and need to use it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dana said...

Awww, this is cute KEva. I love how the bunny is off-set on the mat circle and how his green bow matches your ribbon! Perfect!

Angy said...

so cute, that little colored ribbon is precious! and just the perfect touch.

Jill said...

Keva, this is so sweet! I really like how you offset the two circles, and fit the sentiment in there--very, very nice!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations